Today we made up the test from last week (I already finished mine the previous week) as well as having 15 new students added to our class. It was more of a catch up day.
Today in class we were assigned a sort of small project called a visual poem. For this assignment we had to make a poem that was similar in style to The Red Wheelbarrow which uses good imagery for how short of a poem it is. I used the same format as the previous poem as a way to make mine however my image was of a tree with light seeping through the top. I actually found this assignment to be somewhat easy and enjoyable at the same time
Today in class we were given a newsela assignment to work on. The news ELA assignment that we worked on was about climate change and how it affects the time. I think that this is a very interesting article because I have never really thought about how those two aspects of our days would react/work together. Due to climate change we will not have to add another gap into our timeframe for quite a good while.
Today in class the teacher was absent and we had a sub. The newsela article that was assigned to us today was about climate change and how it affects the time. The article says that we are going to need a negative gap minute soon but due to climate change we might need it later than expected due to it. I do not understand too much about this topic but I think it was interesting to say the least
Comments
Post a Comment